Geoff's Mom Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

This is how I feel today!

This year the holidays have come around so fast. I thought this pillow Norma designed says it all. "SIMPLIFY". This year I have asked my family to donate clothes, blankets, and such to the "Road Home" (a homeless shelter). I listen to the stories of people who are in need and it touches me deeply. Most of us have way too much stuff! It is time to give to those in need. I am going to a family Christmas party tonight and I am planning on filling up Auntie Joyce's sleigh with all the coats, shoes, socks, blankets it can possibly hold because Norma and I are headed to the Road Home. It is time to give and not just receive.
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season. Enjoy your family and friends and, of course,  HAPPY QUILTING MY FRIENDS!!!

No comments :