Geoff's Mom Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Winner! To Market To Market...

Fall Quilt Market is right around the corner and as many of you know I'm busy, busy getting ready. I missed Spring Market so I am taking things I had ready to take to that show along with my new projects. These last few months have been busy but we are so excited to be making another trip to Houston. Gloria Parsons of Olde Green Cupboard is going to be in my booth this time helping me out. She is so much fun and what a kick.
 
Geoff and I are about finished with our new Block of the Month pattern called "Beauty All Around" which will be available for shops to buy at Quilt Market. I know I've shown you this before but we are so happy to show it to you again and get your comments. Would you like your local quilt shops to carry this pattern???? Many pre-orders are in the mail.

"Beauty All Around"
 

"Love Bunny Hops"


"Aunt Sarah Jane"


"Grandpa George's Cabin"
 
I've been cutting so many kits. After Market we will have some on the website so keep watching!
 
The blog winner is:
Jacqueline said:
Whew I am tired from just reading about your schedule. I would enjoy a copy of your pattern. Thanks for a chance.
Jacqueline, please contact me at geoffsmompattern@gmail.com with your address and the pattern will be on its way.
Fall is sure in the air. The trees at the cabin have turned and are so beautiful. Life is good here at the Weeks' home.

6 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Yes, yes, yes... I am the lucky Jacqueline. Thanks so much.

I hope Market is a blast for you.

Lori said...

Good luck at Market! You've got some wonderful new designs.

Anna said...

Congratulations Jacqueline! Love all Geoff's mom patterns!

eslam said...

قطاعات بي في سي عازلة للحرارة والكهرباء: تعتبر قطاعات بي في سي جيدة في عزل الحرارة والكهرباء. لذلك، فهي مفضلة في تطبيقات العزل الحراري والكهربائي.

CLADING2222 said...

من اهم اسباب وطرق علاج ضيق الشريان السباتي الاتي :

- السكري: يؤدي ارتفاع نسبة السكر في الدم إلى تضخم جدار الشريان وتلفه، مما يزيد من خطورة حدوث انسداد.

عوامل وراثية: قد تكون بعض أنواع انسداد شرايين الساق ناتجة عن عوامل وراثية، حيث يكون هذا المرض متوارثًا في بعض الأحيان.

ESLAM UWK said...

شركات سقالات في مصر تعتزم سقالات المعدن في مصر بمعايير الجودة والسلامة العالية، وتقدم منتجات مصنوعة من الألومنيوم أو الصلب تتميز بالقوة والمتانة.