Geoff's Mom Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

We have a winner!



This is a picture I  received this morning  from my dog sitter. I miss my puppies,  but not the snow!

Linda is our winner....
Love all your patterns and this one is no different~ Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone  had  a wonderful holiday!

I'm  at my new home in St. George, Utah it is so beautiful  here and no snow. I couldn't  bring my puppies  with me because I don't have a  fenced yard yet. 

I had hiatal hernia surgery on Dec. 23rd and I didn't  get out of the hospital until Christmas  day. We decided to skip the holiday this year. Geoff has been a wonderful nurse, plus he's a great cook. His garlic  mashed potatoes and gravy are the best!!

I'm  typing  this on my tablet so please excuse the errors you may find here. 

Life is still good and 2015 is going to be a Happy  Healthy  New Year!

Thanks for all your  wonderful  comments they make my day!

Linda send me your  address  and Geoff will get the pattern to you sometime next week when he gets home. 

The crocheted  item was a thimble holder with a wishbone crocheted in it. Aunt Geneva called it angel wings. I'd  never seen one before. 
Happy New Year  everyone. ..I'll  try to post again  soon!  It's nap time for me.....

2 comments :

Jacqueline said...

I hope you heal quickly. Happy New Years.

Me and My Stitches said...

Sorry you had to cancel Christmas, and hope you are feeling better now. Glad you have a good son to take care of you!