Geoff's Mom Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

We Have A WINNER!


I'm so glad for random drawings we just picked a number and went for it. 

The lucky winner is Linda!!!
Linda would you please email me at: geoffsmompatterns@gmail.com with you mailing address. Congrats and thanks for following my blog. 

I loved all your comments and thanks so much for the wonderful response to our blog hop. The kits have been flying out the door and of course I had to keep making more! I would love it if you send me pictures of your blocks for me to post. 

Blogger Linda said...
Thank you for the lovely design. These are so-o-o different than typical Holiday blocks and I love working with wool. 

Here is the book that Linda has won! It is a great book and Lisa signed it for you. 
If you would like to purchase this book you can go to: Primitive Gatherings

I've been busy the last couple of weeks with new designs and working on making a few kits. I am teaching this quilt in Page, Arizona this week. Page is a beautiful place right close to Lake Powell. You can find details about the retreat here: Lake Powell Quilters 


The quilt above is called "Rustic Star". I make it a few years ago and it is one of my favorites. 




This  table runner is called "Circling Stars" It has been published in Keepsake Quilting Catalog. We all love patriotic colors. 


This is "Grandpa George" I know you have seen this one several times but I wanted to let you know I now have kits available on the website. Just click on Grandpa George for the link to the site. 

Don't forget to go to the next Christmas Mystery Blog..Bits and Pieces by Joan 
She has a cute block! Next Block

My schedule for the next few weeks is a bit on the crazy side. I leave tomorrow for Page, Arizona until Sunday. Then on back home to St. George for two days then to Salt Lake City, UT to meet the movers to load up my household contents to finalize the move the St. George. Crazy life I know but I do love it! 
Until next time friends!
Keep stitching! 


1 comment :

Janet O. said...

Hi Joyce.
Glad you are safely back home.
Congrats to Linda! Guess I didn't offer a big enough bribe to fix the drawing. *LOL* That's okay--I already bought the book. : )
Sounds like you are living out of a suitcase right now. But if you love that, more power to you!