Geoff's Mom Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best Information will win a PRIZE or two

I am in Northern Ireland.. wanting to know if anyone knows of any quilt shops here. I usually come better prepared with my list in hand of local shops. I am sure there are some quilters here.. but not sure where to find them. I will look for some wool and such.. I will check back.. I know this is a challenge but there will be a prize for person who can give me the best information. Thanks.. please spread the word! Thanks!

3 comments :

nicola said...

Hi, Iam Nicola living in the midwestern region of the Republic of Ireland where we got quite a well equiped quilt shop but that's no use for you up there in the north. Though I have two adresses of quilt shops in your area, but nothing about wool shops. Now that I am more familiar with English yarn brands I buy my wool on the English websites; what's quite interesting the English pound being rather low.
Here you go for the quilt shop adresses:
The Cotton Shed 57 Clonmacash Road
Portadown, County Armagh
(44) 077 89693948 no email
Quilter's Quest 361 Woodstock Road
Belfast (44) 028 90454745
www.quiltersquest.co.uk
I hope that'll help you,let me know.Ihave never been up there so I will discover like you.
Good luck!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Holy Cow! You're in Ireland. How fun. I'm super jealous. Can't wait to see what you find Joyce!

Melvin said...

I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.


___________________
Melvin
We do your Marketing for best sales