Geoff's Mom Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Page Arizona Quilting trip

My trip to Page was a total Blast! Here are a few of my old and new friends.I taught 3 classes while I was there.. Sue Spargo's Bag Victoria, Civil Star Tracks and Big Baby Bear. We had such fun.







Louise and Jessica being happy!



Audrey is an awesome quilter!
One block finished 19 more to go! This is my pattern for Civil Star Tracks!















Happy Betty and Joyce.. glad to finish her bag. She bought a kit to make my Civil Star Tracks quilt so she is one happy lady!






Teresa the model of her Victoria Bag.




Ernestine and I trying to get her bag finished!






Happy sewing!








Oops! I got caught wearing both glasses and teaching in my house dress. Oh well, we had fun.. but I was tired! Class started at 9am and ended at 10pm.. those Page girls know how to wear out the teacher!






More happy sewing! You go Audrey!







Debbie almost finished...




Debbie finished! Doesn't she look happy!









1 comment :

Nanette Merrill said...

Looks like so much fun. Especially this time of year. Better weather!