Geoff's Mom Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hi friends! I am working on another fun scrap quilt. I love using such fabrics.. plaids, shirtings and civil war fabrics are wonderful when used together. Do we ever have enough scraps? I went over to Norma's house and went through her scrap bin.. why is it someone elses scraps look so better than our own??? I think when you are working on scrap projects we should all share our scraps it adds interesting fabrics to our quilt and stretches our creative possibilities.

I love using a little "cheddar" in my scrap quilts.
I found this plaid in Norma's scrap bin and wanted it in this quilt. I think it looks fun.




Each block is relatively easy to make. Flying geese using our method are a cinch... which is good because this quilt will be loaded with them.

Have a good day friends! It looks like a pretty day here.. the sun is shining and it isn't raining!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!













No comments :