Geoff's Mom Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

New Pattern Holder

At the last Market in S.L.C. I decided there was definitely a better way to handle our patterns. I had to get down on my hands and knees with my rather not so small backside aimed at the aisle and passerbys.  Now I'm wondering if passerbys is even a word, but I'm certain you get the picture. Needless to say it isn't a pretty picture! On with the story.  Our patterns were stored under a table, so Joyce and I quickly decided that we needed a change. So my talented son, made us a couple of holders with detachable legs for easy packing. We are in the process of deciding what color we want to paint them.

3 comments :

Ben said...

Wow!!!!! He really must be talented!!!

Joyce said...

Oh he is!!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That is awesome. You son did a great job. I'd love one of those in my sewing room.