Geoff's Mom Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

We Have A Winner!!!! Retreat Time!

The Winner of the "Pick Me" Kit and Primitive Quilts & Projects subscription is:
 
Kel said...
What a wonderful New Years present, a gorgeous pattern and kit and a subscription! I should be so lucky ;)
Thanks, love your blog,
Kel.
Delete
 
Kel please email me your address and information so I can get everything sent to you and THANK YOU all my friends who entered my drawing.
 
I am teaching at  The Lake Powell Quilting retreat next week.
 
I am so excited! There are going to be lots of fun and good times had by all. If you are in the neighborhood or want to join us.. come on down!
 
These pictures were taken at Lake Powell on my last visit with friends on a houseboat. It is really a beautiful lake.
 


More Lake pictures...



This is a picture of the beautiful desert on the drive to the lake. The rock formations and colors are incredible.
I didn't mean to leave this to the end of the blog.. because I want to wish you all
 
Happy New Year!
 
 
I found this on facebook and I think this is going to be my "resolution" this coming year. I hate resolutions because I never seem to stick to them.. but this works for me to try and be better.
I have been thinking for awhile now about what I word I would like to have as my "word of the year" ..I actually have two word I want to have this year Happiness and Joy
I want this for everyone this year... let's all make it happen!
What are your plans for the New Year???
 
On a sad note: my dear friend Lisa Bonjean  (Primitive Gatherings) lost her son recently. Please keep her and Nick in your prayers.. my heart breaks for them.
Hug those you love always!
 
Take care my friends...
 


1 comment :

Kel said...

Hi Joyce,
I Won ;)
Just letting you know that I emailed you through your pattern website, my email address is kellybellybell@bigpond.com, your set to no reply blogger so I couldn't email you back through the message you left at my blog.
Thanks for chasing me up ;)
Kel x