Geoff's Mom Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Snuggle Cakes ..name patterns win a prize!

This is my newest published pattern called "Snuggle Cakes" It is made using layer cakes and added fabric. I made 3 of them for family and friends. Krystal (step daughter-in-law) is holding it in my backyard for the picture
Below is another new pattern in the works...

Block 1 


Block 2

Block 3
I love this new line of fabric called "Christmas Gatherings" by Primitive Gatherings. I haven't figured out a name for this quilt... I'll try and get another picture when the quilt is done. If any of you out there in blog land have an idea for a name please let me know... it could win you a FABULOUS prize!


I started starching my fabrics with spray starch... it really does make a difference in your piecing!


In February Krystal and I went on a cruise with Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings and Stacy West of Buttermilk Basin... We had such a blast! Can't wait to do it again!!!



Off to the quilter... new pattern coming!


"Planted...Now Bloom" new pillow... pattern coming soon!


No name again... suggestions? Table runner.. pattern coming soon.. off to the quilter.


I've been doing a little decoration painting.. I painted the "wash" sign for my laundry room... yep the room is bright orange and I love it!

As you can tell by this post... I've been busy and have lots more new stuff to show you at another time. 
Leave your comments with pattern names and I will pick a name or two and send out a couple of prizes to the lucky winners!

Have a great day and keep on stitching!!

3 comments :

Janet O. said...

So much fun here! Having spent time with you, Lisa, and Stacy (though not all three of you at once), I know this was a party! : )
Love the "Stitchers Gonna Stitch" T-shirt.
Lucky you to play with Lisa's new line. Great looking blocks!
Oh, names for quilts either come quickly to me or not at all. Your table runner brought "Family Values" to mind, but that isn't too original.

Kelli said...

The cruise had to be bunches of fun! Glad you got a chance to go! I love the new quilt that is coming - how about "Stars Abound" for a name? I love anything star-related. Thanks for the give away and look forward to seeing your new patterns!

Cathy said...

Sounds like you've been having a great time and are keeping busy. I love the tablerunner. I'd call it "Stars of my Universe" Hugs