Geoff's Mom Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2016

What's been happening here?



Hi Friends!

Spring Market came and went.. we had a great time visiting with old and some new friends! 

I've been busy since arriving home. I have been making kits for 

"Table Conversations" 

Watch the website if you would like to place an order. 

I'm also trying to kit "With Liberty and Justice for All"  but I'm waiting on some fabric. Hopefully it will arrive soon and I can finish up these great quilt kits!





Farmhouse Threads is having another Blog Hop! You will not want to miss out on this one!!!

It will be Harvest blocks!
 Autumn pumpkins and all things Fall! Don't you just love the Fall?
My block is finished and I'm getting it written and making kits! (for once I'm early..lol)


Week 1, June 17 – Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads
Week 2, June 24Jeni Gaston, Woolen Willow Designs
Week 3, July 1 Lisa Bongean, Primitive Gatherings
Week 4, July 8 – Joan Grenke, Bits and Pieces by Joan
Week 5, July 15 – Joyce Weeks, Geoff’s Mom Pattern Co.
Week 6, July 22 – Kathi and Taylor, The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
Week 7 July 29 – Kathy Campbell, Heart to Hand
Week 8, August 5 – Shawn York, Rusty Crow Quilt Shop
Week 9, August 12 – Debbie Busby, Wooden Spool Designs
Week 10, August 19 – Gloria Parsons, Olde Green Cupboard Designs
Week 11, August 26 – Linda and Donna, My Red Door Designs
Week 12, September 2 – Finishing Instructions from Farmhouse Threads


Oh.. not that I let any grass grow under my feet... I bought The Quilt St. George Retreat! 
SAVE THE DATE:  August 29, 30, 31, 2017 
I'm changing up the retreat and it's going to be a blast. Lots of sewing time with friends! Make N Takes.. Basket weaving.. Quilt classes. Prizes! 

One more thing happening in my life... I bought a new house last weekend.. more room for a studio and guests! Woo Hoo!

Life is good! 
I'm happy! 
Make it a great day!

3 comments :

Jacqueline said...

WOW. You have a lot of great things going on in your life. Good for you.

Janet O. said...

My goodness, woman, did you need something more to do?!? *LOL*
Sounds like you have big plans and I can't wait to hear more!

John Wells Family said...

Is it "underwater" basket weaving? I took that class in college!