Geoff's Mom Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Been Busy How About You?

 
This is a new row quilt in progress. Thought I would give you a quick peek. I design as I go. I put things on my design wall and make a few blocks to audition. I love the saying on this. I found it on my trip to The Woolen Willow in West Virginia.
"Be True, To Yourself, Your Word, Your Friends!"
So I think I will name this row quilt "Be True". There will be some pieced and some appliqued blocks.

 
I am working on another picture and it will be called "On The Farm"

 
"For The Guest Room".  I love the textures in this new quilt. Lots of plaids and woven fabrics were used to make this one.
 
I leave for Brazil on Wednesday and I am so excited. My girlfriend has asked me to speak to about 150 women about quilting. That should be interesting since I don't speak Portuguese, but as we all know quilters speak with pictures and their hands. Geoff is more than capable of running the business while I am gone. He is busy getting patterns written and he seems to be "happy" doing it. lol
 
Thanks for stopping by. I promise to have a great giveaway when I return. We all need another "gifty".
 

No comments :