Geoff's Mom Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Great Visit With Pat Sloan

The podcast interview with Pat went well. She is a wonderful lady to visit with.  If you would like to listen here is the link:
 
http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazines-more/quilting-podcast
I am working on several new hand projects to take with me on my long plane ride to Brazil. I leave next week and I can hardly wait. Geoff has been working feverishly on getting the new patterns ready.

Three new quilts from the quilter are ready for pick up this morning. I can hardly wait to see them. Isn't it amazing how after they are quilted they even look better? I enjoy doing bindings so that is what I will be doing tonight. The weather here is feeling more and more like fall and it makes me want to snuggle in to a little handwork and watch tv by the fire.

Hope you have a wonderful day and I will chat with you again soon!
 

1 comment :

Anna said...

I canNOt travel without hand projects!!! Have a great time!